WELCOME! YOU CAN FIND ALL THE FORMS, BROCHURES AND OTHER BENEFITS RELATED INFORMATION HERE.
We are glad to welcome you as part of Allwyn! Let’s do great things together!
A little something about who we are
- Established In 2003
- Pride in having Top Talent on our Team
- Private And Government Sector Customers
- Consulting Services
- Software Products
- Turnkey Project Delivery
Allwyn was originally set up as a consulting company with its concentration primarily in the financial industry and public sector, providing application development, business and system analysis, application architecture, and project management services. Since that time, Allwyn has expanded its suite of services, providing not only staff augmentation for engineering, retail, financial, and government agencies; but we are also engaged in turnkey software product and project delivery. We engage in support for customer projects and ongoing operations, as well as the complete management, staffing and delivery of projects for which we assume full control and responsibility.
New Hire Paperwork
Please ensure that you have done the following by now:
- Fill out and provide your I-9 form on the first day of employment along with supporting documentation.
- If any visa-related paperwork is required, it should have been filed before your start date.
- Fill out and provide your W-4 form and any required state withholding paperwork.
- Sign into your ADP account or download the mobile app (iTunes and Google Play) to update your information
Benefits Enrollment – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Within 15 days of your start date, please ensure you fill out the enrollment forms for your medical/dental/vision insurance.
Medical – Options (Coverage begins 1st of the month following your date of employment)
If you have any questions on the plan benefits, please call 1-800-695-7526
Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at email@example.com
Benefits Enrollment – Retirement Savings (401k)
- Allwyn offers a 401K plan administered by ADP. This is a tax-deferred retirement savings plan.
- You will be eligible to enrol in the program immediately upon hiring.
- If you have any questions on the plan, investment options, you can reach ADP at 1-800-695-7526 between 9 AM TO 8 PM EST.
- You will be able to edit and make changes to your contributions using the ADP mobile app – iTunes and Google Play
- Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits Enrollment – Flexible Spending Account – Wage works
- Allwyn offers a flexible spending account where you can make pre-tax contributions to cover eligible medical and dependent care expenses. You can find the enrollment forms here.
- Submit completed forms to email@example.com before the 1st day of the month following your hire date.
- Medical (Healthcare) FSA: $500 per employee and can be used for medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Dependent Care FSA: $5,000 per family
- If you have children under the age of 13 years, your family can claim up to $5,000 per year in pre-tax dollars for dependent care; this includes daycare, childcare, nursery, preschool, a private sitter, before and after-school care and day camp expenses.
- You can find eligible expenses listed here Dependent Care FSA Expenses Table or Wageworks-Dependent Care FSA.
- When submitting claims for dependent care you will need to provide proof of payment when submitting your claim.
- The health care FSA participants will get 1 card in the mail that will be sent to their home address. They can use that 1 card for FSA eligible expenses for themselves and spouse and dependents. The can also go online to order additional debit cards if they would like their spouse to have their own debit card.
- The Dependent Care FSA plan that is for Day Care expenses does not offer a debit card option. Claims will need to be submitted online.
If you have any questions about the plan, please call this number 1-877-924-3967.
Attendance, Leave and Time Reporting
- You will be receiving an invitation to the timesheet repository called Egnyte – you will need to set up a password.
- This is where you are required to upload customer approved time sheets every 15 days. The time sheets for the current month should be uploaded no later than the 5th calendar day of the following month.
- CSS Employees will have to upload their approved Timesheets in Fieldglass biweekly without fail to avoid payment delays.
- Payroll is run once a month and payment made via direct deposit on the 15th day of each month.
- Employees at headquarters that do not work at customer sites are also required to follow the same time reporting procedures.
Employee Conduct and Handbook
- Review and acknowledge receipt of the Employee Handbook.
- Remember – you are an ambassador of the Allwyn brand wherever you are.
Employee Referral Program
- We will be hosting our summer holiday party on April 20th 2019. Details regarding the event will be posted soon.
For payroll related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For benefits related questions, please contact email@example.com
For employment visa related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For background check status or related questions, please contact email@example.com
We are here to help you!
If you see any opportunities where Allwyn could help, please reach out to:
- Your Account Manager – Dana Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- The President – Sudhakar Garlanka – email@example.com
- The CEO – Madhu Garlanka firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share any accomplishments… big or small with us via email. We would love to hear from you!
Connect with us on linkedin.com/allwyncorp.